A welcome for all
Learning for all
Enjoyment for all
Success for all
Welcome to Hadfield Nursery School and thank you for taking the time to visit our website.
We are a local authority (Derbyshire County Council), maintained nursery school, providing outstanding care and education for children aged 2 to 4. We have an inspiring learning environment both inside and out that to ensure that our children can learn and grow.
We have the highest of aspirations for all of our children and our aim is simply that every child, no matter of background, can reach their true potential and go on to lead highly successful and enjoyable lives.
Our aims and values
- To provide a welcoming atmosphere for all children, parents and families.
- To provide a happy, caring, safe, secure stimulating environment where children can develop lively, enquiring minds.
- To enable your child to develop as an individual and as a member of a wider community.
- To help your child develop a good self-image, self-motivation, independence and tolerance.
- To value and develop children’s curiosity and creative thinking, giving them time to develop ideas and celebrating their efforts and their learning.
- To work with all our parents and families in the education of their children.
- To celebrate diversity and be fully inclusive in everything we do.
- To develop children’s sense of pride and that they try their best in everything they do.